By now, you have probably heard the song ‘Cake by the ocean’ by DNCE. It’s a fun song to dance to and sing along with. But, have you tried the Cake By The Ocean cocktail? Probably not! So let’s change that. Give this tasty drink recipe a try!
To make a full pitcher of this tasty drink, simply follow these instructions below
Cake By The Ocean Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 cups of coconut rum
- 2 cups of cake flavored vodka (you could substitute this with whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka)
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- Club soda (this is optional)
- Maraschino cherries (for garnish; optional)
- Pineapple (for garnish; optional)
- Orange slices for garnish (for garnish; optional)
- Ice cubes or frozen pieces of pineapple to keep the drink cold
- Honey (optional; used to decorate the rim of your drinks)
- Sprinkles (optional; used to decorate the rim of your drinks)
Cake By The Ocean Cocktail Directions:
Fill your pitcher with ice cubes or frozen pieces of pineapple. Then, add the coconut rum, cake (or alternative) flavored vodka, orange juice, and pineapple. If you want to dilute the drink, add the club soda. Take your glasses and dip them in the honey. This is can be done easily by pouring some honey onto a plate and dipping the rim. Then, roll the rim in rainbow sprinkles! Voila! You have Cake By The Ocean! Enjoy!