If your copyrighted material has been posted on chicksnews.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send an electronic copy of the infringement notice to:
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received it is our policy to do the following:
– Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
– To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to promote awareness and information to women at large. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
No copyright is claimed as our own, and to the extent that material may appear to be infringed, I assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under fair use principles in U.S. copyright laws. If you believe material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us at email@example.com.