The 4th of July is just a few days away. You have to try this absolutely delicious, simple, and patriotic drink recipe! You will LOVE it!
Red White And Blue Sangria Ingredients:
- 1 bottle of dry white wine (You can use chardonnay or something similar)
- 2 cups (or 1 pint) of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of apple juice or white grape juice (your preference)
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries (that have been sliced and hulled)
- 1 bottle of champagne (or any other variety of sparkling white wine)
- 3 or 4 Granny Smith apples (or pears, pineapple, or starfruit)
Red White And Blue Sangria Directions:
Combine the white wine and apple juice (or white grape juice) in a pitcher. Then add the blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries to the pitcher. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate it for anywhere from 1 to 4 hours. The mixture will become red in color as the berries gradually give off their color. When you are ready to serve your sangria, add in the champagne, apple, and ice. For extra patriotic flare, cut the apple slices into small star shapes with a cookie cutter before adding it to the sangria mixture. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to protect your skin while enjoying delicious drinks like this out in the sun this summer! Check out the sweepstakes we’re running on full sized Lifeline skincare products! This kit is valued at a whopping $277! It could be yours. All you have to do is apply here for free!!